In alignment with the mission of Prairie View A&M University, the Student Life Studies mission is to contribute to the institutional base on PV students, evaluate program effectiveness, and assess the overall student experience resulting from programs and services offered through the division for Student affairs.
To offer memorable and positive assessment services that assist Student Affairs professionals to perform within a culture of evidence as data-driven decision-makers and credible partners in student learning and development.
- Provide leadership and facilitation for research and assessment of student and staff programs and services.
- Also, coordinate division’s comprehensive program review process.
- Division liaison in university’s accreditation process.
- Works all abortively with the office of VP in the division’s planning process.
- Facilitate special projects to determine student affairs contribution to academic success.
- Assists department with assessment and evaluation projects
- Develop and conduct training on assessment topics assist with budget development.
- Reduce Risk
WHY DO THIS……
- To Improve Student Retention + Graduation Rates
- Transform culture at PVAMU
- Improve career opportunities
Curriculum + Experiential Learning = Holistically – Prepared Graduate