Steps to Apply and Receive Aid
- 1. Apply for admission to Prairie View A&M University as a degree-seeking student. If you haven't done so, Apply Now.
- 2. Enroll in at least six (6) hours as an undergraduate or graduate student at Prairie View A&M University.
3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. You must be a citizen of the United States of America, or an eligible non-citizen.
PVAMU's FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 003630
- 4. Complete and return the Statement of Student Compliance with Selective Service Registration & Credit Literacy
- 5. If awarded a Federal Direct Loan, you must complete entrance counseling and eSign a new Promissory Note.
- 6. Log into PVPlace to get access to your PantherTracks.
- 7. Check your Unsatisfied Requirements and award status.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.