Instructions on Accepting Awards
- Visit PV Place website at http://www.pvamu.edu/pvplace/
- Select Enter PV Place NOW!
- Log into PV Place with Username and Password
- Select “Student” tab on home screen
- In middle column select “Click here to access Panthertracks”
- Select “Financial Aid” tab
- Select “Award” link
- Select “Award for Aid Year”
- Select aid year: Ex: 20xx-20xx
- Select “Award Overview” tab to review your award package
- Click on “Terms and Conditions” tab to review and accept. Once accepted “Accept Award Offer” tab will become visible.
- Click on “Accept Award Offer” tab.
- To accept award package as is, click on “Accept Full Amount” from the drop down box in the middle of the page.
- To accept one award and decline another, on the drop down box next to the award line item choose either “Accept” or “Decline” and click on the “Submit Decision” box to the right of the “Accept Full Amount” box.
- If wanting to accept a reduced amount on your loans, click on the box next to the award amount and choose “Accept” and enter the dollar amount in the box immediately to the right.
- Click on the “Submit Decision” box to the right of the “Accept Full Amount” box.
**First time loan borrowers are required to log in to https://studentloans.gov to complete a Loan Entrance Counseling and fill out a Master Promissory Note (MPN). There will be a 30-day delay for first time borrowers before loan funds can be applied to your student account.