Reduce PDF File Size
Using Adobe Acrobat Pro
1. Open a PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro. Do so by opening the white Adobe Acrobat app with the stylized, red A icon. Then click on File in the menu bar at the top of the screen, click on Open…, select the PDF document you want to reduce in size and click on Open.
2. Click on File in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Click on Save As…. It’s near the middle of the drop-down menu.
4. Click on Reduced Size PDF.…
5. Click on the “Make compatible with:” drop-down.
6. Click on the most recent version of Acrobat. Limiting compatibility to newer versions of Acrobat greatly reduces file size.
7. Select a location in which to save the image.
8. Click on Save. The PDF has been saved as a smaller PDF file on your computer.
The Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships would like to thank you for choosing Prairie View A&M University. We appreciate your patience as we move toward providing a more efficient, faster and eco-friendly process to satisfy your financial aid needs.
Always remember to periodically log into PV Place to check the status of your financial aid.