Our staff is here to serve and assist you!
- Radhika Ayyar | Executive Director, Human Resources
- Jana Smith | Manager, Compensation & Recruitment
- Patricia Hinojosa | Manager, Human Resources
- Maria Herrera | Employee Relations Administrator
- Emily Brown | Administrative Associate III
- Harita Dave | Classification & Compensation Analyst
- Adrienne Ewing | HR Generalist II (Employment & Compensation)
- Kimbria Worley | HR Generalist II (Employment & Compensation)
- Prabha Sarma | HR Generalist II (Benefits & Leave)
- Reginald Willis | HR Generalist II (Student Employment, Employee Clearance, Employee Records)
- Bill Rohrman Jr | HR Generalist II (Student Employment, Employee Clearance, Employee Records)
Who To Contact For:
General Questions/Records – firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment – email@example.com
Compensation & Classification – firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits – email@example.com
Leave – firstname.lastname@example.org
Immigration – email@example.com
Student Employment – firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Verification – email@example.com
The 4Cs Imperative of the Office of Business Affairs
Office Location & Mailing Address
Office Human Resources
Harrington Science Building 109
PO Box 519, MS 1337
Prairie View, TX 77446
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Prairie View A&M University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Ms. Alexia Taylor, Title IX Coordinator, has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies.
Ms. Taylor can be reached at P.O. Box 519; MS 1100 A.I Thomas Bldg. Suite 102 Prairie View, Texas 77446 or by calling 936-261-2123.
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.