|Current Research Projects || Funding Opportunities in Physics || Funding Opportunities in General |
| Student Research/Employment Opportunity || Current Student Projects || Research Collaborations |
| Past Research || Master’s Theses || Research Links|
Current and Recent Student Projects:
Graduate Student Projects:
- Mr. Golam Faruk, Quantum Dot Helium in a Magnetic Field, (Faculty Advisor: Dr. Orion Ciftja)
- Ms. Ebony Towns, Mars Radiation Modeling – MARIE Data Analyses (Faculty Advisor: Dr. Saganti)
- Ms. Tausha Calvin, Space Radiation Modeling – ACE/CRIS Data Analyses (Faculty Advisor: Dr. Saganti)
- Mr. Kelvin Calvin, Radiation Transport Modeling – Visible Human Body Data (Faculty Advisor: Dr. Saganti)
Undergraduate Student Projects
- Ms. Gloria Opoku, Radiation Biology Modeling – Data from NASA-JSC (Faculty Advisor: Dr. Saganti)
Each project has an assigned student leader, however the entire research group participates and contributes to the others’ research. Teamwork and synergy are the relevant themes.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.