Students intending to graduate must complete and submit an Application for Graduation online through Panthertracks via PVPlace. Before applying for graduation, make sure you have read all the information provided on the Graduation page. Once you have read and understood the information and are ready to apply for graduation, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have completed the graduation checklist.
Applying for graduation prior to completing the checklist may result in being disapproved by your department. Reapplication and repayment will be required.
- After completing the graduation checklist, login to PVPlace and navigate to Panthertracks.
- In Panthertracks, go to Student Records and click on Apply To Graduate
- Follow the instructions on each page presented during the application process
- Upon submitting your application, follow steps on sections called “After Applying” on Graduation checklist
If you are unable to submit the online application for graduation for any reason (i.e. you were disapproved on the first attempt, you are applying in absentia, etc.), please fill out the paper application and submit it in-person at the Office of the Registrar.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.