Transcript Request

What is an Official Transcript?

Transcript Requests by Web

A transcript is the official record of an individual’s academic work at the University. Before an official transcript can be released, all admissions requirements, fiscal and financial aid obligations to the University must be met. Prairie View A&M University provides the ability to request transcripts on-line for currently enrolled students. The University will not release a transcript without the written consent of the student except when directed by a court ordered subpoena. Telephone requests for transcript requests will not be honored. All transcripts provided to students and former students will indicate wording “ISSUED TO STUDENT.” Some institutions and agencies do not consider these transcripts to be official. Transcripts sent directly from the University to another institution or agency will clearly identify the transcript as an official copy.

All transcripts are provided free of charge. You may request up to 5 transcripts per day and up to 50 transcripts per semester.

Attention Students Who Are Not Currently Enrolled

Transcript Requests by Fax
Transcript Requests by Mail

Transcript Request Form

Transcript requests are not available over the web if you attended the university prior to Summer 1993 or if you are not a currently enrolled student. You may download and print the transcript request form identified above and either fax it to the Office of the Registrar or visit the office and request a transcript in person. Faxed transcript requests may be sent to our secure fax line at  (936) 261-1051.

Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.