End of Semester Grades and Degree Conferral

While requesting an official transcript, currently enrolled students may request that the transcript request be fulfilled immediately, or at the end of the semester after all courses have been graded, or after degree conferral has been recorded on the transcript. If the student elects to have the transcript held for grades or degree posting, they should select “Hold for grades or Hold for degree” in the transcript ordering site.