Welcome to the Office for Academic Affairs (OAA). Under the leadership of the Provost and Senior Vice President, this office is responsible for establishing and enforcing policies and procedures that promote academic and student success at Prairie View A&M University (PVAMU). Guided by the University’s mission, the OAA works to:
- Ensure the highest academic standards within academic programs at PVAMU;
- Create and maintain an environment that supports student learning and development;
- Provide high quality, professional services to assist students, faculty and staff in negotiating the academic and student services systems at PVAMU; and
- Present opportunities for students to engage in a wide variety of activities that are intellectually stimulating, prepare them for post-graduate careers and increase the likelihood that they will successfully complete their programs of study at PVAMU.
The Prairie View A&M University Marching Storm drumline signaled the announcement in a ceremony at Timberview High School. Later, attendees and all Mansfield ISD band students were invited to Vernon Newsom Stadium to watch Prairie View A&M's band perform on the field.
- Grade Correction Form
- Conference Request Form
- Request for Independent Study
- Catalogue Requirement(s) Form
- Student Services
- Student Opportunities
- Future Students
- International Students
- Online Classes (eCourses Portal)
- Online Survey Tool (Qualtrics)
- Graduate Studies
- Financial Aid
- Academic Affairs Policy Library
- Summer Programs 2015
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.