Brief Program Description:
If you’ve been thinking about your career’s long-term prospects and how far you can go, success is closer than you think. Prairie View A&M University’s Executive MBA is a two-year program with top accreditation, a convenient location and a cutting-edge blend of online and in-class instruction. With PVAMU’s EMBA program, you fast-track your career goals in a flexible and affordable format at an accessible location.
Key facets of our EMBA program include:
- A two-year, 12-course program for managers and executives.
- Classes conveniently offered in Northwest Houston at the PVAMU Northwest Houston Center near Willowbrook Mall
- Course materials covered in eight weeks in hybrid format (blend of online and face-to-face) one course at a time, every other Saturday
- Ten-day overseas study tour in China
- No GMAT or GRE Exam is required for admission
- Competitively priced all-inclusive tuition including meals on class days, course materials, overseas trip and related tuition expenses.
- Students develop robust and dynamic networks among their teams and build their network with access to industry leaders including the Dean’s Advisory Board
- Classes taught by highly-qualified faculty with published research and experience in their field
- Programs are accredited by AACSB International – only 5% of business programs worldwide are AACSB-accredited.
Now accepting applications!
Contact: Andrea Wilkins, Associate Director at (936) 261-EMBA or (713)790-7212.
Help us Spread the Word!
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.