Help Center

Internal/University Customers

How to make a Data Request
Complete the Data Request Form to submit your request. This form is for PVAMU faculty and staff only.  Those external to the university must make an Open Records Request as shown below.

Self-Service – Information Technology (IT)
Use your University logon credentials to access and download free software relevant to reports provided by the Office of Institutional Research.  Current suggestions are:

  • AxCrypt (file encryption/decryption software)
  • Tableau Reader (data visualization software)

Accessing Encrypted Files
Use the link above to get instructions on how to access encrypted files if you do not have AxCrypt on your computer.  If you have AxCrypt, you only need to double-click the file name in the email message and enter the access code provided to you by phone.

Password/PIN Resets
Use the IT Services self-service password/PIN reset tool to reset your password or PIN.  If you need additional assistance, you may contact

External/Public Customers

How to make an Open Records Request (for external customers)
Provides instructions on how members of the public may request records not publicly available on our website.




Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.