The PVAMU Panther Card is the official Identification Card for PVAMU Students, Faculty and Staff. It is an important part of campus life here at Prairie View A&M University. It allows you to:
- Access your resident meal services
- Access residential facilities entrance gates
(on campus residents only)
- Access your resident laundry services
- Use the University Exchange bookstore (Panther Bucks)
- Use Off Campus Merchants
- Check out library books
- Use the computer lab
- Use the student Health Center (student services)
- Buy tickets to campus entertainment events (student rates)
- Attend Athletic Events (student rates)
How do I get my PVAMU Panther Card?
You can upload a photo for your first or replacement Panther ID card prior to receiving your card.
Log on to GET Funds at https://get.cbord.com/pvamu
When submitting your photo please follow the Photo Upload Guidelines
- Photo must be in a .jpeg format
- Forward facing head and shoulders only
- Must be on a solid, light colored background (ie. white, light blue, beige, grey, etc.)
- No hand or inappropriate facial expressions or gestures
- No other people or objects allowed
- No headgear (except for religious or medical purposes)
- Prescription eye ware only
If your photo is rejected you will receive notification via e-mail with an explanation.
|STUDENT ID CARD (INCOMING FRESHMAN/TRANSFER)|
Receive your Panther Card during New Student Orientation.
|What do I need to Bring:
No fee for first ID Card. Current replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged card is $35.00 (fee is subject to change without notice).
|Where Are We:
Hours: Monday – Friday
|STUDENT ID CARD (RETURNING STUDENT)|
|Returning Prairie View A&M University student enrolled in classes for the current semester.||What do I need to Bring:
||Where Are We:
|Department of Auxiliary Enterprises will not issue replacement IDs to students that are not enrolled for current term. Pr-registration does not qualify as current term.||No fee for first ID Card. Current replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged card is $35.00 (fee is subject to change without notice).|
|Faculty/Staff ID CARD|
|Permanent, full or part-time Prairie View A&M University Employee and University approved contractor.||What do I need to Bring:
No fee for first ID. Current replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged card is $35.00 (fee is subject to change without notice).
|Where Are We:
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.