Merchandise Vending



If you wish to be a vendor on the campus of Prairie View A&M University you must first register HERE

Once you have received your registration number you can pay for your intended sales date HERE

Vendors will be issued 1 rectangular table and 2 chairs if requested.

Vendors wishing to sell PVAMU merchandise must first go through Learfield Licensing and acquire a license to do so.

All food vendors must coordinate with our contracted food service organization:  Sodexo Dining Services

***We do not allow the selling or advertising of the following items:  credit cards, income tax processing, or any products with foul/vulgar images or language.***


Inclement Weather Closure 9-19-2019

Due to inclement weather, the campus will close today at Noon.