The Undergraduate Medical Academy (UMA) was established in 2004 and represents the partnership between Prairie View A&M University and Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine.
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Rural Public Health
- Baylor University, Graduate School
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Meharry Medical College
- Oklahoma State University Center of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- University of North Texas health Science Center Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
- University of Texas School of Medicine, Houston
- University of Texas School of Medicine Southwestern, Dallas
- Washington University, St. Louis
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Hofstra University School of Medicine
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.