Report an Incident


Other urgent problems dial (936) 261-1375, 24 hours a day.

To report any non-urgent situation, offense, suspicious circumstance, safety hazard, traffic complaint, or other police problem, you may fill out this online form and submit it.

Every submission will be reviewed and appropriate action taken.   This form is not monitored 24 hours a day, so your submission may not be reviewed immediately.  This form is not to be used to file a complaint on the department or personnel.  Complaints of that nature must be submitted to Internal Affairs.

Fields with Asterisks are required

Oops! We could not locate your form.

State law provides that an email address is not subject to open records requests if you do not wish it to be.  Selecting ‘Yes’ will cause this email address to be blacked out or deleted from any open records request.   PVAMU Privacy policy