MAESTRO RESEARCH PORTAL TRAINING
FREE REGISTRATION IS BELOW
The Office of Research Innovation and Sponsored Programs is excited to offer MAESTRO Research Portal Training. The one-day training will include:
- Approving proposals in MAESTRO
- Uploading deliverables
- Reviewing research statistics
- Finding research collaborators
- Keeping research in compliance with regulations
- Finding funding opportunities
- Managing project close-outs
Who should attend?
- Research Faculty/Staff
- Department administrators
- Principal Investigators
- Research compliance
When is the event?
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Morning Session: 10:00am – 11:30am
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Don K. Clark Juvenile Justice and Psychology Building: Room 137
For more information contact the Office of Sponsored Programs, Roslyn Holloway at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936.261.1682
Registration is now closed.