- Completed State of Texas Common Application
- Non-refundable $ 40.00 Application Fee
- Official Transcript’s from all Institutions Attended
- Required 2.00 Cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale from the last school attended
- 15 transferable college-level credits, cumulatively received from all schools attended
For additional information please see How to Apply for Admissions Transfer section.
Courses accepted for transfer must be from a college or university accredited by one of the regional accredited agencies for higher education.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.