School of Architecture Scholarship
REQUIREMENTS OF ALL APPLICANTS:
- Be an incoming freshman, transfer or currently enrolled student (undergraduate or graduate) with a declared major in Architecture, Construction Science, Digital Media Arts or Community Development.
- Be in good academic and disciplinary conduct standing with the university.
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA for current/transfer students; for incoming freshmen a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 on the scale of 4.0.
- Proof of enrollment for the semester in which the application is filed for funding. [UNDERGRADUATE: 15 semester hours or GRADUATE: 9 semester hours.]
- Currently, enrolled students provide a copy of their unofficial transcript along with a completed updated degree plan signed by your advisor or department head.
DEADLINES TO APPLY:
- Fall 2019 Semester: Must be submitted before 4:00 pm on April 30, 2019.
- Summer 2019 Term: Must be submitted before 4:00 pm on April 30, 2019.
- Spring 2020 Semester: Must be submitted before 4:00 pm on September 23, 2019.