Types of Contract Documents
A contract is a written agreement that binds Prairie View A&M University and another party to the obligations within the document.
PVAMU Contracts Office is responsible for the review and approval of all contracts prior to a contract being signed by the appropriate delegated authority.
The following list provides some contract types, but is not meant to be all inclusive:
- Advertising Agreement
- Affiliation Agreement
- Documents referencing the words “Contract” or “Agreement”
- Game Contest Agreement
- Lodging Agreement
- Maintenance Agreement/Warranties
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Purchase Order
- Software License Agreement
- Vendor Quote with Terms and Conditions