Post-Baccalaureate (Non-Degree/Transient) Acceptance

A student who has a bachelor’s degree (minimum GPA of 2.45) and who wishes to take graduate courses without qualifying for a degree can be admitted as a Non-Degree/Transient student. Students must meet all course prerequisites in order to be admitted to advanced courses. Elevation to degree status must be recommended by the appropriate school or college dean and approved by the Coordinator of Graduate Programs.