Prairie View A&M University and the Marching Storm are leading the way in the adoption and use of technology in the Marching Arts. The College Band Directors National Association (CBDNA) is an organization of collegiate band directors from schools across the nation who gather yearly to attend workshops and networking events organized by sponsors (www.cbdna.org). Pyware, Inc (www.pyware.com). is a software company that produces the most widely used program for writing field show drills performed by marching bands. Dr. Zachery is considered a Pyware expert, and was invited by Pyware, Inc. to the CBDNA 2023 Athletic Bands Symposium at the University of Cincinnati in Ohio to teach workshops to the conference attendees. “Drill writing has always been one of my favorite parts of marching band. I also love technology so becoming an expert on the Pyware software was a natural progression. I’m enjoying sharing the Pyware skills I’ve obtained over the years with my colleagues here at CBDNA.” Dr. Zachery continued, “The use of technology in what we do as marching bands is key. It makes our jobs easier and it engages the students in ways that hasn’t been done in the past. We’re preparing our students for their roles as public school and collegiate band directors by providing access to Pyware and many other technical tools.”