Information Technology provides infrastructure and enhances teaching and learning, research, and administrative productivity using innovative and interactive technology based resources while maintaining our unique HBCU identity in a student-centered, global academic setting.
For additional information, please call the ITS Office at 936-261-9300 or visit our office location in the S. R. Collins Building Room 126
We will be installing critical Financial Aid patches this evening, July 16, between 7 pm and 10 pm.
The following services will be unavailable during patching.
- Banner PROD and all systems depending on it (forms fusion, clean address, transcript exchange, et al).
- Panthertracks links in PVPlace (Luminis).
- UC4 PROD. The schedule of jobs for UC4 PROD will be paused about 4 pm and will be resumed when patching is completed.
- Banner PROD Workflow
- Axiom document submission in PROD (PVPass)
- Banner Document Management (BDM)
- Mypassword.pvamu.edu password and PIN reset
- Ecourses will not be affected.
Please contact Jim Fritz in ITS if you have any questions or concerns.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.