RefWorks is a web-based bibliography and database manager that allows you to create your own personal database by importing references from text files or online databases and other various sources. You can use these references in writing papers and automatically format the paper and the bibliography in seconds.
4 Easy Steps –
1) Create your own account in RefWorks.
2) Search a resource such as JStor or ProQuest.
3) Mark articles
4) Export to RefWorks.
• APA Reference List Style Guide (6th Ed.)
• (7th Edition)
• Turabian/Chicago Citation Style Guide
• How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography (Olin and Uris Libraries, Cornell University)
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.