SHARE YOUR TALENT
- Record a 2 minute video of spoken word, rap or song
- Create a YouTube/Vimeo account
- Upload the 2 minute video to the YouTube/Vimeo account
- Email contestant name, classification, telephone #, email address and the url, to: Pathway2TotalYou@gmail.com
Rules and Regulations
- Registration dates: Friday, August 29th- Friday, September 12th COB 5 p.m.
- All entrants must be: Students, Faculty or Staff of Prairie View A&M University
- Talent Blast entries may include: Rap, Song, or Spoken Word
- Entries must promote a healthy lifestyle and use the tag line “A Healthy Path to Wellness”
- Video entries should be a maximum of 2 minutes
- Top 3 entries will perform during the closing session of the “PATHWAY TO TOTAL YOU WELLNESS” Conference on 9/24
- Entries must be safe and appropriate for general audiences
- NO profanity, sex, nudity, violence or risky performances
- All entries must provide and be responsible for their own music
- Top 3 entries must attend rehearsal Sept. 22, 2014.
- Winner will be announced during closing session 9/24 /2014
- The decisions of the judges are final and not subject to complaint or alteration.
- The Health Conference Sub-Committee reserves the right to cancel or restrict a performance.
Talent Blast Winner receives
- tickets to the luncheon and associated giveaways.
- Winning entry will be used to promote 2nd annual conference activities.
- Will be named the moderator for next year’s conference and possibly perform at other Campus Wide Wellness Initiative health events on campus.
For More Information, contact
Ms. Elaine Freeney, EFNEP Program Coordinator, 713.440.4900
Ms. Dawn E. Burton, Health Coordinator, 713.797.7032