Cochran Firm Jr. Memorial Scholarship Program
The Cochran Firm, D.C. believes access to affordable higher education is essential to promoting justice and equality that’s why they establish “Jr. Memorial Scholarship”. The scholarship is open to the students who are high school seniors students enrolled in college or attending post-high school education. The main purpose of the scholarship program is to help college students further their education and make a positive impact in the community. The Washington, DC office of The Cochran Firm brings experienced, high-caliber legal representation to ordinary citizens who have suffered severe, catastrophic injuries caused by the careless actions of others.
Award Amount: $1,000
Deadline: December 1 (Annually)
- To eligible, the applicant is enrolled high school seniors in a U.S. college and students attending post-high school education in the U.S.
- Applicants must write a 750 – 1000 word original essay and the topic of the essay is given below:
Topic: “How has social media helped advance the cause of civil rights in America?”
- Share essay contest page on Facebook and Twitter
- Essay should be in Word or PDF document and must be e3mail to Dcscholarship-at-cochranfirm.com
The scholarship recipient’s school must provide:
- Provide current unofficial college transcript or proof of post-secondary education – entries without proof of college enrollment will not be considered
- Include full name, address, and email on essay and email submission
For more Information regarding this scholarship, please visit: