Starting in the Fall 2014, PVAMU will be offering the Guaranteed Tuition Plan. The program that will lock in tuition and mandatory fees from the date of initial enrollment for a period of 5 years for new undergraduates, 4 years for existing undergraduates and 4 years for graduate students. It is an effort by PVAMU to keep tuition as low as possible while staying dedicated to excellence in teaching, research and service.
The Guaranteed Tuition Plan offers these advantages:
- Fixed rates for tuition and mandatory fees while eliminating number of course fees.
- Undergraduate students have an incentive to graduate in 4 years.
- Courses taken beyond 12 credit hours are essentially free for undergraduate students.
- Stability and predictability so families know what they will be paying for the next 4 years.
The Guaranteed Tuition Plan does exclude the following non-mandatory fees:
- Housing and meals
- Lab fees and study abroad fees
- Parking fees
- Other charges (fines, late fees, etc.)