Olubukola Abisoye Osidele
Olubukola Abisoye Osidele

Hometown

Ogun State, Nigeria

Degree

M.S. in Computer Information Systems
Roy G. Perry College of Engineering
(Undergraduate: University of Ibadan, Nigeria: B.S. in Computer Science)

Why did you choose PVAMU?

I chose to attend PVAMU because it offers a great curriculum and has exceptional faculty members/professors for my chosen major. Also, I had received positive feedback about the school from my friends who had previously attended.

What was your greatest achievement while attending PVAMU?

My greatest achievement was maintaining straight A’s in my courses and completing my degree with a 4.0 GPA.

Describe one thing you loved about your PVAMU experience and why you believe it will carry you through your professional career?

One thing I loved about my PVAMU experience was that I always had an opportunity to collaborate with other students. I worked on a lot of projects that we had to do in groups. This helped me become open to new ideas from others and see things in different views. It will carry me throughout my professional career, as I believe, based on these experiences, I will be able to work well in teams and with other individuals to achieve goals.

What is your immediate career plan following graduation?

My immediate career plan after graduation is to start a full-time job at Walmart eCommerce. I received the opportunity after interning with the company during the summer of 2019, and I was offered a full-time position upon graduation.