1) Are you enrolled in at least 6 semester hours for the Summer 2018 semester?
2) Do you speak a Foreign Language?
3) Have you taken at least three years of a Foreign Language in High School?
4) Did you earn a grade of “B” or better in each Foreign Language course?
5) Do you have an overall high school GPA of 3.10 or better?
The first 30 students who meet the eligibility criteria listed above, and submit their application by the due date will be eligible to sit for a FREE CLEP exam administered in the Prairie View A&M University Testing Center
Dr. Cheryle Snead-Greene
Phone: (936) 261-3635