Our students are our best resource.  The Division of Social Work, Behavioral, and Political Sciences offers four undergraduate degrees and one graduate program.  Faculty advise many student organizations, help with undergraduate and graduate research projects, and have accompanied students on study abroad trips to Ghana and Spain.  Usually first year students are advised by University College, but are highly encouraged to come talk to an advisor in their fields.  Sophomore and Senior students must meet with an academic advisor every semester to register for courses and check on degree progress.

Students who do not know who their advisor is, should consult PV Place or contact the main Division office in 102 Woolfolk or call 936-261-3200.  Social Work majors should contact the Social Work office in Banks 231 or call 936-261-1670.

Spain Study Abroad 2015

Comparative Politics students studying abroad in Spain.