PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PAGEANT
APPLICATION PACKET INSTRUCTIONS
The Miss Prairie View A&M University Scholarship Pageant Program would like to thank you for your interest in participating in the 2017-2018 Prairie View A&M University Scholarship Pageant Program. The opportunity to serve as student ambassador for Prairie View A&M University is a richly rewarding experience. Mark your calendar…The 48nd Annual Miss Prairie View A&M University Scholarship Pageant (on-stage competition) is Wednesday, April 19, 2017 in the Opal Johnson Smith Auditorium, Memorial Student Center at 7:30 PM. As you embark on this endeavor, please follow the instruction delineated below for consideration of your application packet.
- All parts of the application packet must be typed except the “Constituent Signatures” page.
- The completed application packet will consist of the following documents:
- Official Contestant Application
- Contestant Course Schedule
- Contestant Employment Schedule (if applicable)
The application packet deadline is Monday, February 13, 2017. Completed application packets should be returned to the Department of Student Engagement, Memorial Student Center, RM 221. Applications will be available at www.pvamu.edu/studentengagement “Forms” after Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
- The Miss Prairie View A&M University Scholarship Pageant entry fee is $250.00 due Monday, March 6, 2017. That will also be the first day of practice.
- Each contestant is required to solicit ads, a minimum of sixteen (16) ads including one (1) full page advertisement, for the pageant souvenir booklet. Deadline date for souvenir booklet ad submission is Friday, April 7, 2017.
For additional information and/or questions, contact Student Engagement @ (936) 261-1345 or Denise Simmons @ (936) 261-3554 or email@example.com