- Cost Transfer Request Justification Form
- No Cost Extension Request Form
- Voluntary Committed Cost Sharing Form
- Maestro Account Request Form
Maestro access: http://maestro.tamus.edu/ then choose “Manage this Account” and select “Request for Maestro Access” under “Managing Maestro Account.”
- Indirect Cost Waiver Request (PDF)
PIs use this form to request a waiver of indirect cost for a project. It must be approved by the PI, department head, dean and VPR.
- Intellectual Property Rights Waiver Request (PDF)
PIs use this form to request a waiver of intellectual property rights for a project. Form must be approved by the PI, department head, dean, and VPR.
- Matching Request Form (PDF)
The Texas A&M University Matching Request Form can be used to assist Texas A&M investigators in coordinating matching funds for a grant application when multiple departments, colleges or other administrative units are participating.
- Material Request Form (Sponsored Research Services)