Ordering by Mail
P.O. Box 519; MS 1002
Prairie View, Texas 77446-0519
Requests by mail must include a completed and signed Transcript Request form or a letter containing the following information:
- Full name and any former names
- Original signature
- Social Security number
- Dates of attendance
- List each type of transcript(s) requested: (undergraduate, graduate)
- Number of copies (You may request up to 5 transcripts per day and up to 50 transcripts per semester.)
- Name and address where transcript(s) are to be mailed
- Your daytime telephone number
Any transcript that we provide to the student will indicate “ISSUED TO STUDENT”. Some institutions/agencies do not consider these to be official. Be sure to check with the institution/agency that wants the transcript to see what they consider to be official.
Normal processing time is five business days after receipt of the request. Requests are processed in the order received. Requests by mail will only be mailed.
We do not notify requestor of either receipt or completion of their request. Transcripts will not be distributed by fax.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.