College of Agriculture
Marvin D. and June Samuel Brailsford College of Arts and Sciences
Whitlowe R. Green College of Education
College of Juvenile Justice and Psychology
Candidates should report at 12:00 p.m. for the 1:00 p.m. Commencement Convocation
Each graduating candidate will be allocated 10 tickets for friends, family, and other guests.
These tickets are required for admission into the William “Billy” J. Nicks, Sr. Fieldhouse.
- Tickets are required for each guest. Tickets are limited due to building capacity restrictions.
- All tickets are “General Admission.” There is no reserved seating.
- If a graduate is not approved to graduate, the tickets MUST BE RETURNED to their College upon status of graduation notification.
- Selling commencement tickets is prohibited. They are free and are not for profit.
- Children (12 months of age and under) who sit in a lap during the entire ceremony do not require a ticket.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive early to find parking and seating. All guests must be seated at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Because of the size of this year’s graduating class, the number of extra tickets beyond 10 will most likely not be available. Therefore, there will be a limit of 10 tickets per student, unless your fellow classmates will share their unused tickets.
- Please make arrangements to distribute your tickets before the graduation. Do not wait and distribute tickets in front of the Baby Dome doors.
- Tickets will be distributed the week of November 16, 2015 through each College and School to graduates who have been certified to participate in the ceremony. Each candidate is responsible for attending the announced meetings. Please review the following chart for the information for your college
For ticket distribution location, please see the campus announcement