Welcome Back Message
Happy New Year, and welcome back to the Northwest Houston Center (NWHC). I hope that each of you enjoyed your winter break and that you are looking forward to a successful spring semester.
We are constantly striving to improve this campus and your experience. We are listening and more importantly, we hear you! To that end, here are a just a few recent additions aimed at improving our campus facilities and your experience here at the NWHC.
- Additional WIFI access points should significantly improve your WIFI speed and access.
- New Computers in Lab # 213
- Expansion of the library and its resources to improve the research demands of graduate studies.
- Improved security with installation of indoor and significantly updated outdoor cameras.
- New Audio/Video projectors and technology in the classrooms.
We have also expanded our personnel to better serve you. Our additional staff will be instrumental in the expansion of services and programs at the NWHC.
This semester, we encourage you to take advantage of every opportunity available at the NWCH. Please check out the digital screen located in the lobby for updates on our monthly events. Also, visit our bookstore where you can purchase your textbooks and PVAMU paraphernalia. One final note, there is no better time than now to start your fitness regimen by utilizing the fully equipped gym and fitness assistant available for you on this campus.
Our doors are open for you. Continue to let us know how we can better serve you. Once again, welcome back to campus. We hope you have a great semester!
Dr. Tyrone Tanner,