IGNITE your passion...EXPERIENCE PVAMU
Services for Faculty and Staff
- Books may be searched on the online catalog and checked out at the Circulation Desk on the 1st Floor.
- E-mail a Reference Librarian to answer your questions.
- Electronic Resources Databases are available 24/7. Off-campus access help.
- Information Desks are on most floors of the Library to answer your informational questions
- Interlibrary Loan – Books and articles that the Coleman Library orders from another library may be picked and dropped off at the Circulation Desk 1st Floor.
- Jazzman’s Café is located just left of the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
- Lost and Found is located at the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
- Photocopiers are located in the Periodicals Dept. and by the Reference Desk – 1st floor
- Printers are located by the Information Desk – 1st floor
- Reference Desk is on the 1st floor to answer your research and reference questions. You may e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (936) 261-1535.
- Electronic Reserves – You may put items for your class on Reserve. Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
Can we help you find what you’re looking for?