Library Room Usage Guidelines
- Select “room 108 or room 508” — click “show available times” — select “date” – click on one green block (60 minutes) to start booking.
- Book ONE hour at a time. If you need multiple hours for your event, make as many reservations as you need.
- Rooms can be reserved up to 120 days.
- Check in with the Circulation Desk when you arrive.
- The room is to be left the way you found it. If you move tables and chairs, put them back the way you found it.
- No Candles and Incense (open flame devices): In conjunction with fire safety regulations.
- Money cannot change hands – meaning nothing can be sold in the room nor charging a fee to attend.
- State law prohibits smoking in the library building.
- Food/beverages are allowed in rooms 108 and 508. Be sure to clean up after the event.
- The room must be left in order – trash should be removed or left in trash containers, including any food, utensils, or catering items.
- Conference Room 508 is mainly for executive office meetings. Your reservation will be canceled if needed. You will receive an email notice about the cancellation.
Maximum seating is 72
Maximum seating is 45
Not available on Saturdays and Sundays