Forms & References
The following forms are available for your use:
- Staff External Employment Application and Approval Form
- Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Application and Approval
- Confidential Release Form(Background Check Policy)
- Prior State Service Form
- On-Campus Employment Eligibility Form for International Students
- Faculty/Staff E-Mail Account Form(Completed by Hiring Department Only)
- Volunteer Information and Waiver Form
- Minor’s Release Form
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Form – for more information please review Federal Student Aid and log onto Studentloans.gov to review your current repayment plan. Enroll early!
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- WH-380-E Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-380-F Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-381 Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities
- WH-382 Designation Notice
- WH-384 Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- WH-385 Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Service member – for Military Family Leave
Prairie View A&M University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Ms. Rene Williams, Title IX Coordinator, has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies.
Ms. Williams can be reached at P.O. Box 519; MS 1100 A.I Thomas Bldg. Suite 102 Prairie View, Texas 77446 or by calling 936-261-2123. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
Prairie View A&M University will promptly and thoroughly investigate all complaints of discrimination, sexual harassment, and related retaliation in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, A&M System Policy 08.01 and Regulation 08.01.01, and university rules and/or procedures.