Below you will find a comprehensive list of all Human Resources forms.
Table of Contents
- Compensation & Classification
- New Employee Orientation
- Offer Letters
- Employee Relations
- External Employment Request
- Immigration – Students
- Immigration – Faculty/Staff
- Leave – General
- Leave – FMLA
- Leave – Coordinator
- Performance Evaluation
- PV Talent
- Teacher Retirement System Forms
- Summer Camp
- Workers’ Compensation
Compensation & Classification
New Employee Orientation
- Confidential Release Form (Background Check Policy)
- Critical Hiring Request Form ***(NEW)
- Employment Application
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (English) (Spanish)
- Minor’s Employment Release (completed for employees under age 18)
- New Hire Pay Above 10% of Minimum
- Volunteer Waiver
- Volunteer Information Form
- Prior State Service Form
- Reclassification or Promotion of Hire Pay Above 10% of Minimum
- Provisional Hire Pay Above 5% of Minimum
- Request for Alternate Hire Date and/or Hiring Process Deadline Waiver Form
- Request to Waive Job Posting Requirements
- On-Campus Employment Eligibility Form for International Students
- Faculty/Staff E-Mail Account Form (Completed by Hiring Department Only)
- Tenure or Tenure Track Faculty - Use this template if the faculty title for the position is tenure or a tenure track position. Faculty titles fall under Appendix C based on the University’s Compensation & Classification Plan.
- Non-Tenured or Adjunct Faculty - Use this template if the faculty position is non-tenured or adjunct faculty. Faculty titles fall under Appendix C based on the University’s Compensation & Classification Plan.
- Returning Non-Tenure and Adjunct Faculty – Use this letter for returning Non-Tenure and Adjunct Faculty
New Hire (Staff)
- Administrative & Professional Staff- Use this template if the position’s title is an Executive, Director, Assistant Director or Managerial level position. These positions fall under Appendix B or Appendix C based on the University’s Compensation & Classification Plan. All Administrative & Professional Staff positions are Exempt based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Non-Exempt Staff- Use this template if the position is Non-Exempt based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Please reference Appendix A of the University’s Compensation & Classification Plan.
Please reference UAP 33.99.04.P0.01 Promotions, Transfers and Voluntary Moves to determine if you staff hiring action in this category is an employee transfer or employee promotion.
- Administrative & Professional Transfer or Promotion – These positions fall under Appendix B or Appendix C based on the University’s Compensation & Classification Plan. All Administrative & Professional Staff positions are Exempt based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Exempt Employee Transfer or Promotion- Use this template if the position is Exempt based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Please reference Appendix B of the University’s Compensation & Classification Plan.
- Non-Exempt Employee Transfer or Promotion- Use this template if the position is Non-Exempt based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Please reference Appendix A of the University’s Compensation & Classification Plan.
- Graduate Assistant Non-Teaching- Use this template if hiring a Graduate Assistant Non-Teaching .
- Graduate Assistant Teaching or Research – Use this template if hiring a Graduate Assistant Teaching or Research.
- Graduate Assistants (Returning) – Use this template if Graduate Assistant appointment is being extend with a break in service.
External Employment Request
- Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Application and Approval Form
- Staff External Employment Form
Immigration – Students
Immigration – Faculty/Staff
- H-1B Instructions/Procedures
- Deemed Export Attestation
- J1 Instructions/Procedures
- J1 Information Sheet
- Invitation Letter
Leave – General
- Bereavement Leave Request Form
- Emergency Leave Request Form
- Sick Leave Pool Acknowledgement Form
- Sick Leave Pool Donation Form
- Sick Leave Pool Withdrawal Request Form
- Statement of Previous State Employment
Leave – FMLA
- WH-380-E: Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-380-F: Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-381: Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities
- WH-382: Designation Notice
- WH-384: Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- WH-385: Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Service Member (For Military Family Leave)
Leave – Coordinator
- Application for Participation in Early Retirement with Modified Service (ER/MS)
- ORP Information Acknowledgment Form
- ORP/TDA Representative Acknowledgment Form
- ORP Salary Reduction Acknowledgment/Change of Vendor
- ORP Notification of Change in Employment Status
- ORP/TDA Transfer Verification Form
- Prior ORP Participation Acknowledgment Form
- Tax-Deferred Account Maximum Contribution Limit Worksheet
- TDA Salary Reduction Agreement/Change of Vendor Form
Teacher Retirement System Forms
- Change of Address Notification
- Request for Estimate of Retirement Benefits
- Designation of Beneficiary
- Notice of Final Deposit and Request for Refund
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas – Complete list of forms
- Bona Fide Offer of Employment (Early return to work with restrictions)
- Employees First Report of Injury or Illness
- Employee’s Claim for Compensation for a Work-Related Injury or Occupational Disease (English) (Spanish)
- Employer’s Wage Statement
- Request for Paid Leave (Submit if absent from work for more than three days)
- Supplemental Report of Injury
Prairie View A&M University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Ms. Alexia Taylor, Title IX Coordinator, has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies.
Ms. Taylor can be reached at P.O. Box 519; MS 1100 A.I Thomas Bldg. Suite 102 Prairie View, Texas 77446 or by calling 936-261-2123.
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visithttp://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
Harrington Science Building
Prairie View, TX 77446
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Office of Human Resources
PO Box 519 MS 1337
Prairie View, TX 77446
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.