Single Sign-On (SSO) is a new online tool that serves as a convenient one-stop login site for accessing both HR Connect and the Leave Traq System. Once you login to SSO, you will be able to switch between HR Connect and Leave Traq without having to provide your password each time. The first time you login through SSO, you will be asked to provide your Universal Identification Number (U.I.N) and your Leave Traq password. By using your U.I.N to access the SSO site you will help to ensure that your Social Security Number remains secure. HR Connect Advantages:
Edit or update employee’s personal data (address, telephone number and emergency contacts).
View payroll data (salary, total compensation and W-2 information).
View benefits data (health, life, long-term protection, tax-saver programs and retirement).
View training transcripts to check for compliance.
- Sign up for Direct Payroll Deposit (payroll tab).
- Allows 24/7 access to leave balances and status checks of leave requests.
- Automatically handles the addition of vacation and sick leave accruals.
- Eliminates errors like the requesting more leave than is currently available.
- I have forgotten my password, what do I do? If you forget your password you may have your password reset in one of two ways:
- Your leave administrator can reset your password and unlock your account. You will receive an email from LeaveTraq.
- You may also reset by going through the “Forgot Password” process. (If your account is locked, or if you have not established a secret question, you must get your leave administrator to reset your password). The “forgot password” process is as follows: On the LeaveTraq Logon page, press the “Forgot Password” button. You will be asked to enter your date of birth. If you enter your date of birth correctly, you will be asked the secret question you created for yourself. If you answer the question correctly, the LeaveTraq system will e-mail you a temporary password. When you receive the password, use this password to logon to LeaveTraq. The temporary password will then expire, and you will need to create a new password.
- My account is locked, how do I unlock it? If excessive attempts to log on with an invalid password have been made, your account will become locked. The account can be unlocked by a leave administrator. After your administrator unlocks your account, the Leave Traq System will email you a new temporary password. Use this password to logon, and then establish a new password.
Prairie View A&M University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Ms. Alexia Taylor, Title IX Coordinator, has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies.
Ms. Taylor can be reached at P.O. Box 519; MS 1100 A.I Thomas Bldg. Suite 102 Prairie View, Texas 77446 or by calling 936-261-2123.
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm `for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.