|Check out the new service available free of charge to our covered Employees ! For more information please visit MYEVIVE|
As a Prairie View A&M University faculty and staff member, you have access to a comprehensive benefits package for you and your eligible dependents. The information provided below is to give new employees, who are benefits eligible, a summary of the benefits that are available to them. The PPO plans are administered by BlueCross BlueShield of Texas. Express Scripts administers the Prescription Drug portion. The university offers a variety of optional insurance coverage plans to fit the needs of you and your family. For specific questions on benefits, please contact the Benefits Team at email@example.com or at (936) 261-1730.
- Overview of A&M System Benefit Programs
- Overview of Retirement Programs
- 2016-2017 Benefits Guide
- 2016-2017 Benefits Premiums
- Health Plan Summary
Benefit Booklets over the Optional Plans may be accessed using the links below to read or print in PDF format.
- A&M Health Care Plan Booklet
- A&M Dental Plan Booklet
- Vision Plan Booklet
- Life Plan Booklet
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Plan Booklet
- Long Term Disability Plan Booklet
- Benefits Publications & Forms
- Flexible Spending Accounts Plan Booklet
- Pre-Tax Premiums Plan Booklet
UT Employee Assistance Programs (UTEAP)
Life is a balancing act between work and family, and the UT Employee Assistance Program is the no-cost resource to turn to for solutions for everyday issues. Through the Employee Assistance Program, or EAP, you and your family members can access free, convenient, and confidential services. The EAP offers a variety of services including counseling sessions with a licensed mental health professional, legal and financial resources, and WorkLife referrals.
- Benefits Briefs- Newsletter
- Social Security Administration
- Employee Assistance Program
- HealthLEADER Newsletter
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.