“Hit the Quan” Video Contest
Student employees are encouraged to show creativity and collaboration with our “Hit the Quan” video contest using the Instagram platform to submit a video.
All video submissions must abide by rules and regulations that are shown below. A panel of Judges will vote on three categories:
- Most creative
- Best Location
- Best editing.
Winners will be announced on Friday, April 15, 2016.
Video Submission Guidelines & Rules
- Submissions must contain the 1:00 to 1:15 sec mark of the Song “Hit the Quan by iHeart Memphis
- Submissions are not to exceed 15 seconds
- Submissions must display clarity (Visually and Audibly)
- No lewd or obscene dancing/gestures
- No tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs/paraphernalia
- No symbols, mottoes, words or acronyms identifying a student as a member of an organization that professes violence or hatred toward ones’ fellow man.
- Attire must be appropriate and/or respectable
Sumit your video NOW using hashtag #SEAWHITTHEQUAN
For more 2016 SEAW events visit our page