Foreign Education Evaluation

Candidates for potential employment who have earned their degree outside of the United States must have their education/credentials evaluated, to validate the degree earned is equivalent to a U.S. earned degree. This must be done in order to meet the minimum education requirements of the job postings.

The evaluation must be done by an accredited evaluation agency and submitted with each application. Below is a list of agencies that can be used but by no way does the Office of Human Resources endorse any of these agencies.







Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.