Direct Deposit for Student Refunds

The New PVAMU Plus Card:

PVAMU Plus CardA student may receive a refund when a credit is remaining on their account after all tuition & fees, and room & board is paid for. We provide up to three choices through Higher One and the new PVAMU Plus Card including a OneAccount checking account choice offered by Higher One, an ACH (direct deposit)to any bank account you may have, or a paper check (mailed to the mailing address on file).

Prairie View A&M University has partnered with Higher One® a financial services company focused solely on higher education to bring a faster way to receive your refund ­and manage your own delivery preference. Please do not throw away this important card when it arrives in the mail in a green envelope.

When it arrives in the mail, please use the card number to choose an option for receiving any refund due to you from PVAMU, according to the instructions provided with the card.

The PVAMU Plus Card is your key to quicker electronic refund options. E-choices for refunds include:

  • A same day deposit to the OneAccount, an FDIC Insured, no monthly fee, no minimum balance checking account. With the OneAccount, you receive your funds the same day they’re released by Higher One—the easiest and fastest choice available.
  • Transfer to another account. (Direct Deposit to your own bank account)

Your new PVAMU Plus Card will be mailed to your current mailing address. Please take a moment to visit PantherTracks via PV Place at to confirm or update your mailingaddress today.

Visit to learn more about all the great benefits of your new PVAMU Plus Card!

If you are expecting a refund it is preferred that you choose a refund preference through the three (3) options offered by HigherOne.

In order to make these refund services available to you, HigherOne will need to mail a card to you on behalf of Prairie View A&M University that will assist you with making your refund preference.

If you would like to receive your student refund through HigherOne, which offers the three (3) options listed above or of you wish to change from HigherOne to a paper check issued by the university , click the link below to sign on to PVPLACE to consent to receiving your refund through HigherOne: Once in PVPLACE, click on “PantherTracks” and then click on the “student” tab. Select “HigherOne Consent Processing” and then select the “term” that you wish to update. Select whether to consent or not to consent

If you do not consent to receiving your refund through these methods provided through HigherOne, your other option to receive your refund is through PVAMU by method of paper check. This process could take up to 14 days for you to receive your refund.

If you do not consent to the services provided by HigherOne, your student refund will be automatically mailed to the mailing address on file in PV Place.

Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.