Wigs.Com 2019 Scholarship
Wigs.com is pleased to offer a scholarship exclusively to students that have any form of hair loss and are in need of financial aid for college tuition costs. Types of hair loss include alopecia and trichotillomania, various diseases and illnesses, as well as hair loss caused from medications such as chemotherapy treatments. This will be the first year offering this award and it has been highly anticipated.
Deadline: July 16, 2019 (For the Fall 2019 semester)
- Applicant must complete the application process online
- Applicant must have a form if hair loss
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a college or university
- The student can either be accepted, enrolled and awaiting classes to begin OR be enrolled and currently attending classes.
- Applicant must submit a copy of their up-to-date academic transcripts showing a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- If the student has yet to begin college courses, they may submit their high school transcripts
- Applicant must write a unique and descriptive essay with a word count of 1500-2000. The topic of this essay is as follows:
The Ways Hair Loss Has Influenced My Life and Aspirations
Students are asked to submit the following in addition to their essay by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- High school transcripts if college courses have yet to begin OR current college transcripts
- Proof of college/university enrollment
- Completed scholarship application
For additional information and to apply online, please visit: