2015 – 2016 General Scholarships Application Deadlines:
Summer 2015 – March 1
Fall 2015/ Spring 2016 – March 15
Any student elected to receive a scholarship will be notified via their student PantherTracks account pending all admission and financial aid requirements have been satisfied prior to the notification date. Applicants should not contact the office, as notifications will be sent directly to those who have been awarded scholarship funding.
*All current and future students are encouraged to submit the General Scholarship Application for consideration of scholarship funding. Students should also complete any applicable departmental scholarship applications for consideration of additional funding to assist with educational expenses.
- Departmental Scholarship applications will open January 2015. Please visit the respective department for additional scholarship opportunities.
- Students electing to utilize the Hazlewood Exemption for the 2016 Fall terms must submit all initial or renewal documentation to the Office of Veteran Services by the Fall census date, September 9, 2015.
- The Priority deadline to submit the 2015-2016 FAFSA was March 15, 2015. All incoming freshman and returning students are advised to submit their applications by this date to ensure that their eligibility is accessed for the Top 10% Scholarship and Texas Grant.
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
Application Information: https://scholarships.uncf.org/
- The Nelson Firm Scholarship
Award Amount: $500
Deadline: May 31, 2015
Application information: http://thenelsonfirm.com/scholarship-application/
- Olshan Foundation Solutions Healthy Home Scholarship
Award Amount: $1,000
Deadline: August 15, 2015
For more information please visit: http://www.olshanfoundation.com/scholarships
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.