The Triumph Over Adversity Scholarship
As a law firm primarily focused on Social Security disability law, The Khaki Law Firm is well-acquainted with the hardships that can arise from any disability resulting from a congenital disorder, a mental disorder, or a debilitating injury. This is why Sara Khaki and her team of attorneys and social security claim representatives do everything in their power to support clients trying to overcome such difficult circumstances and get the legal and financial security they deserve. While we know that dealing with the challenges that accompany any sort of disability is no easy undertaking, we honor and admire those who have been able to accomplish their goals in spite of these challenges. This is why we are proud to announce The Triumph Over Adversity Scholarship to award a student who has overcome or helped a friend overcome challenges related to a disability and has come out stronger despite facing such challenges.
Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Students must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program within the United States
- High school seniors who will be enrolled in college the following semester are also eligible to apply
- All applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
A complete scholarship application must include the following:
- A current academic transcript, official or unofficial
- An updated resume
- In a 750-word personal essay, discuss an experience that you had while overcoming challenges related to a disability you personally have or helped a friend overcome. How did you overcome this adversity and achieve goals despite personal challenges?
Applications must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject line “[Applicant Name] – The Triumph Over Adversity Scholarship.
For more information regarding this scholarship, please visit: