The Scholarship for Dog Owners
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, a New Jersey-based personal injury law firm, is proud to announce an annual scholarship for both current and aspiring college students that love their dogs. The scholarship will provide students with a scholarship to go toward the costs of tuition or any other related expenses at a college or university of their choice anywhere in the United States. The Scholarship for Dog Owners is meant to help ease the financial burden often placed on college students. Our hope is that this award will encourage students who might not otherwise be able to afford college tuition and other costs of attendance to further their schooling by pursuing secondary and post-secondary educational opportunities.
Deadline: December 31st, 2019
- You must own a dog.
- You must provide proof of enrollment; you must be enrolled at a U.S. college before the scholarship application deadline.
- You must complete the application online and submit your favorite picture of you and your dog together
- We then post the picture on our Facebook page.
- You like our post and share it with as many people as you can from your Facebook page.
- You encourage as many other people as you can to also like and share the post. The more likes and shares you generate the more entries you will have entered into the drawing.
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, please visit:https://www.njatty.com/scholarship-for-dog-owners/