The Medical Malpractice Help Community Service Scholarship
The Medical Malpractice Help Community Service Scholarship recognizes the time, effort, and sacrifice that students spend to make a difference in their communities, not to mention the real-world experience that students gain in the process. Newsome Melton created the scholarship to help deserving students pay for their college education, which will better enable them to continue serving their community, the country, and the world.
Deadline: December 15, 2019
- 3.0 GPA;
- Documented history of community service;
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university;
- Write and submit one 500- to 1,000-word essay from the topics below;
- Complete and submit scholarship application;
- Submit all documents in PDF form; and
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
How to Apply for the Community Service Scholarship
Please fill out the application form online. Applicants must submit all application materials:
- Unofficial transcript
- Resume documenting community service
Essay Topics for the Community Service Scholarship
Applicants should write a 500- to 1,000-word essay on one of these topics:
- What motivates you to perform community service?
- What skills did you learn during your community service that will help you in college or in your career?
- How do you plan to continue your community service during college and throughout your career?
For more information and to apply, please visit: