The Education Equality Scholarship
The Parian Law Firm applauds those seeking a higher education. Education brightens the future of America. However, in higher education, a paradigm called “The Gap” exists.
If a student, for example, receives a Pell Grant and other financial aid, they still may struggle to pay the balance due to attend college or university classes. Many times this is due to circumstances beyond the student’s control such as growing up in an economically disadvantaged household. Students are often unable to afford to continue their education. Unfortunately, many students simply give up on their dreams of a college education. We simply cannot let this happen. For this reason, The Parian Law Firm offers a needs-based financial aid response to aid gap funding specifically. We are offering a scholarship to
hard-working students seeking future education, security, and financial stability.
The Education Equality Scholarship is available regardless of a student’s major selection and current educational year.
Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or be otherwise authorized to work in the U.S
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the United States including community college, junior college, undergraduate, or graduate program
- Applicant must be passionate about closing the financial gap to education
- An updated resume with contact information and current student status.
- A 750-word creative essay on how to close the financial gap to education and why access to higher education is important for all.
- A current transcript from the applicant’s current institution. Unofficial transcripts are accepted and first-year students should submit unofficial transcripts from their most recent institution with documentation from the school which the applicant is currently enrolled.
- When writing the scholarship application essay, applicants are encouraged to be creative in their responses. The essay, itself, is used by The Parian Law Firm to determine the applicant’s personality, lifestyle, and potential future. When writing the application essay, focus on innovative ways to reduce the financial gap to education and help those who would otherwise be unable to afford a degree. At The Parian Law Firm, we thrive upon the future generation’s creative problem-solving skills and social justice-seeking dreams.
For more information regarding this scholarship, please visit: