The Barone Defense Firm Win Back Your Life Scholarship
Here at the Barone Defense Firm, many of our clients are hurting and at a low point in their lives. They feel as if they have been knocked down and they do not know if their lives will ever be the same. Every day, we get a close-up look at their struggles and are often impressed with their inner strength and personal perseverance to carry on and face their futures with heads held high. While the easy thing would be to give in to despair, they refuse to do so. We strive to join with and support their efforts to put their lives back in order, and always do our best to help provide them the second chance they deserve. That is why the partners at the firm, who have a long history of promoting education, decided that they wanted to provide a scholarship to a student who has persevered and grown by overcoming some form of adversity; someone who did not falter in the wake of personal difficulty. In the spirit of giving deserving people additional opportunities, we are proud to announce the inaugural Barone Defense Firm Win Back Your Life Scholarship.
Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Open for any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Students who are currently incoming first-year college students and have graduated high school or possesses a GED may also apply.
- In a personal essay, most vividly describes a time in their life in which they overcame seemingly insurmountable adversity; how it helped them become a better person and maybe even a better student. Essays should be approximately 750 words, double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, and should avoid any grammatical errors
- Essays are to be sent to email@example.com with the following subject line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship.
- Applicants need to submit an updated resume
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university.
- Any eligible candidates must be in good academic standing
In order to be eligible, scholarship applicants must submit their full application (essay, transcript, and resume) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION EMAILS MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING: Subject Line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship.
Attachments: Essay, Transcript, and Resume
For more information regarding this scholarship, please visit: